Sunday, January 12, 2014

Strength Wraps - Review

I recently bought a pair of strength wraps in hot pink from The WOD Life, which is a South Australian company with fantastic service and quick postage. I highly recommend using for any of your crossfit supplies :)

So the wraps arrived and they looked great, but I didn't understand how they could work. I would take the wraps to crossfit with me, but never use. That was until one day I was doing front squats and as the weight got heavier, my right wrist really started to hurt, so I decided to try out the strength wraps. I put the strength wraps on and with the next squat there was no pain in my wrist at all. I now use them regularly for most weight lifting.

Have you tried strength wraps and what colour or pattern?

3 comments:

  1. I have some strength wraps and wear them occasionally as I don't want to rely on them. Mine have the pink ribbon for breast cancer on them ... I think I may have gotten them for 'The WOD Life' too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since you mentioned that Michelle, I am trying not to rely on them as well, so I haven't been using them for the olympic lifting course, but my wrists were getting really sore today in the snatch grip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find the snatch grip is the worst for my wrists.

    ReplyDelete