Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Personal Training Session Number Two!

This morning I had my second personal training session, not sure how it would go, but it was really enjoyable. I was worried that I would not get to work towards all the Crossfit movements, since leaving my Crossfit box, but for this morning's 30 min session we covered the following:

- Kettlebell swings, worked my way up to a couple at 16kg's
- Lunges in between kettlebell swings
- Farmer carry walk with kettlebells
- Back squats
- Strict pull-ups
- Knees to chest
- Throwing a 36kg ball over my shoulders

I definitely felt like I had a workout when I left 30 mins later!

Last week I could only get the 36kg ball over the right shoulder twice, but happily got it over the left shoulder twice today, lots of grunting to get it up there, but I succeeded.

I am really glad to be back in weekly sessions again and looking forward to adding a second session sometime soon. Thinking I may have to wait until after my half marathon, but I will play it by ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment